Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dry Erase Decor

Much to my mother's chagrin, it is a fact that dry erase markers can definitely mark on things other than white boards. While it may not be a good idea to write on your tennis shoes or the kitchen wall... 
Expo markers prove an awesome option for celebration decor!

My sister and I like to decorate each other's rooms throughout the year.
 I am planning to surprise Olivia with welcome-home-for-summer decorations. Many of these embellishments are in the form of dry erase drawings.

Knock knock...there's a flamingo at your door!


On glass & other non porous surfaces, cleanup is a breeze...all you'll need is a dry cloth!

We also held a small family birthday this week...


where dry erase markers helped accent the picnic table:

and just because I couldn't resist...
 I went a little Psycho on my sister's shower last Halloween:

2 comments:

  1. how cute! and so easy too. I will definitely have to try this :) and my rendition of the psycho would not scare anyone like yours probably did lol, lidia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm so glad you enjoyed the idea! It really is one of the easiest ways I've found to decorate!

    ReplyDelete